Skip to content
Please use one of these paper kits to format your paper:
- Papers are limited to four pages of technical content, with an optional fifth page that can only include references.
- The EDAS submission system only accepts PDF documents.
- Please use the “US Letter” paper format (not A4). The text must be contained within the margins indicated in this document:
Download the SSP18 margin format guidelines. The provided templates adhere to these margins.
- Do not use a font size smaller than 9 points, including figure captions. For the main body of the document, 10 point font size is preferred.
- Do not include any page numbers or headers and footers.
- If you use MS Word, please use the most current version, which will help reduce Word-to-PDF conversion issues such as embedded fonts, bookmarks, etc.
- All fonts must be embedded into the document. If you generate figures with MATLAB and export them using the “File/Export” menu, MATLAB will produce pdfs without embedded fonts. In order to include your fonts in the exported figures, use the following MATLAB command:
Download the export_fig package here.